AdminDroid offers 600+ pre-built reports and 18 smart visually appealing dashboards to cover all of your Office 365 and Exchange Online reporting and Auditing needs. More customization and filters can be applied to existing reports. The main report categories are listed below.
Reports Category (275+ Reports) :
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter gives you the insights and statistics about the Office 365 Users, License, Group, Group Members, Security, MFA/2FA, Password Expiry, License Expiry, Subscription Usage, Mailbox Usage, Spam, Malware, Emails Sent/Received, Mail Traffic, Browser Usage, OS Usage, Mailbox Quota, Mailbox Size, Mailbox Auditing, Mailbox Forwarding, External Forwarding, Inactive Mailboxes, Mailbox Permissions, Mailbox Protocols, ActiveSync, Mobile Devices, Mailboxes on Hold, Exchange Groups, Inbox Rules, Site Usage, Site Collection Auditing, Inactive Sites, SharePoint Admins, Guest Users, External Users, Anonymous Users, Site Group Members, PSTN Usage, Skype Conferences, Skype Active Users, Yammer Groups, Teams Channels, Device Usages, Internal/External File Sharing, Office 365 Active/Inactive Users, Pro Plus Activations, Inactive Groups, etc.
• Azure Active Directory
• Security Reports
• Exchange Online
• SharePoint Online
• OneDrive for Business
• Skype for Business
• Microsoft Teams
• General Office 365 Reports
Audit Reports Category (300+ Reports):
These Auditing reports helps the administrators to visualize the activities happen inside their Office 365 environment in a clear way.
AdminDroid Office 365 Reporter provides more than 300 out-of-the-box Office 365 auditing reports, which are widely sought after by several Office 365 administrators. These reports provide rich information that is required to monitor user activities, file, and shared items efficiently.
The auditing dashboards show the summarized activities performed on Office 365 application such as Azure AD, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Power BI, and Security & Compliance Center.
Audit reports categorized as follows:
• Azure Active Directory
• Exchange Online Auditing
• SharePoint Online Auditing
• OneDrive Business Auditing
• Teams Auditing
• Power BI Auditing
• Office 365 Secure Score Reports
• General Auditing
Reporting Capabilities Highlights:
This Office 365 Reporting tool comes with advanced reporting capabilities which make tedious reporting task to an easier one.
• Automatic Schedule – Schedule one or more reports to run automatically at the configured time and delivered straight to your preferred mail-ids.
• Rich Filters – Apply filter on any columns to see only the required information and save the filter for future use.
• Easy Customization – Allow you to easily customize the reports by rearranging, adding or removing the columns and its size.
• Report Export – Ability to export the reports to CSV, PDF, HTML, XLS, XLSX or RAW.