Export Dynamics 365 Report/Word/Excel Templates or CRM Views data and attach as a note, upload to SharePoint, download for offline consumption or auto send Email with attached exported file(s) or embedded CRM View data in tabular format. Reports can be exported to Excel, Word, PDF, CSV or TIFF format. Word Templates can be exported in PDF or MS Word format and Excel Templates can be exported to Excel. Further, users can set schedule and automate the export of Report/Word/Excel Templates and CRM Views data at regular intervals.
It is available for Dynamics 365 8.2 & above, Dataverse (Power Apps). It supports Dynamics 365 CRM On-Premises and Online.
Check this video for more details: youtu.be/TC-qcpcjEok
1. Multiple File Formats Supported: Dynamics 365 CRM Reports can be exported to PDF, MS Excel, MS Word, CSV, and TIFF format. Word Templates can be exported to PDF or MS Word format and Excel Templates can be exported to Excel format. CRM Views can be directly embedded in an email.
2. Improves Productivity: The exported report or CRM Views data can be automatically attached to an email or embedded in the email body respectively and sent to the required user with the help of the Auto Send Email option.
3. Store as attachments: The exported report can be attached as a Note to the respective Dynamics 365 CRM records, uploaded to SharePoint or downloaded.
4. Configurable Templates: Easily configure the reports, filter criteria and parameters for exporting.
Bulk Export: Support for bulk exporting of reports for multiple records simultaneously. You can export the report as per each record, or in assembly.
5. Report Types: Reports designed using Fetch XML queries are supported. Both Individual/Organizational reports/word templates can be exported.
6. Automate Exporting with Workflow: Automate the exporting process for Dynamics 365 Reports/Word Templates with required action to be performed on the selected record using Workflow.
7. Schedule Reports: Set schedule to export and email Reports/Word/Excel Templates and CRM Views data at regular intervals.