Log360 is a one-stop solution for all your log management and network security challenges. This tightly-integrated solution combines the capabilities of ADAudit Plus, EventLog Analyzer, O365 Manager Plus, Exchange Reporter Plus, and Cloud Security Plus. With a versatile combination like this, you’ll gain complete control over your network; you’ll be able to audit Active Directory changes, network device logs, Microsoft Exchange Servers, Microsoft Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, and your public cloud infrastructure all from a single console.
What can you do with Log360?
• Monitor and audit critical Active Directory changes in real time.
• Meet stringent requirements of regulatory mandates such as PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, GPG 13, and the GDPR by means of readily available reports.
• Receive exhaustive information in the form of audit reports on critical events in Azure Active Directory and Exchange Online.
• Utilize ready-made reports on logs collected from Windows and Linux/Unix machines; IIS and Apache web servers; SQL and Oracle databases; and perimeter security devices such as routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and intrusion prevention systems.
• Gain visibility into your AWS and Azure cloud infrastructures.
• Generate real-time alerts when globally blacklisted IP addresses and URLs recognized from STIX/TAXII-based feeds are encountered in your network.
• Enhance security and ensure integrity of the important data within your organization.
• Efficiently monitor, report on, and audit your Microsoft Exchange Servers.